Several cities in Broward County will hold their municipal elections on Tuesday, March 9, 2021.
These cities are:
|Deerfield Beach (District 3)||Sea Ranch Lakes|
To make voting convenient, Supervisor of Elections Joe Scott would like to share the following useful information with Broward voters who are planning to vote in the 2021 March Municipal Elections:
- The last day to request a Vote-By-Mail ballot to be mailed is February 27, 2021, by 5:00 PM.
- Please contact the Municipalities for the names of Candidates or click on: https://bit.ly/3bB5MVe for a sample ballot.
- On Tuesday, March 9, voting hours will be from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. for all voters living in these cities/districts who were registered to vote by Monday, February 8.
- Florida law requires voters to present a picture ID with a signature. Your Florida Driver’s License is the type of identification that poll workers can process most quickly. If you do not have a Florida Driver’s License you may also present a Florida ID Card, US Passport, Military or Student ID, Public Assistance ID, Neighborhood Association identification and/or Debit/Credit Card. Please note: IDs must have a current signature. Any combination of picture and signature is accepted.
- Vote-By-Mail ballots have pre-paid postage. Vote-By-Mail ballots must be received by the Supervisor of Elections no later than 7:00 PM on Election Day to be counted. Postmarks don’t count. Remember to sign the voter’s certificate envelope. The voter will have until no later than 5:00 PM on the 2nd day after the election to cure a missing or mismatched signature.
- Please be advised that voters who wish to drop off their Vote-By-Mail ballots now must do so at either of the two secure 24/7 drop boxes at our office locations (at the Lauderhill Mall Voting Equipment Center as well at 115 S. Andrews Ave. at the Brickell Ave. building entrance). These two drop boxes are immediately available until Election Day March 9th, 2021 by7:00PM.