Watermelon Drinks for Summer Fun
Get creative with our Watermelon recipe for the whole family. This recipe can be served with or without alcohol to accommodate all ages and occasions. Tag us in your finished photos on our Facebook and Instagram page!
What you’ll need:
4 cups cubed watermelon
2 tablespoons sugar
3 limes, 2 juiced and 1 cut into wedges for garnish
8 ounces tequila
5 ounces Triple Sec, divided
3 tablespoons salt
What To Do:
- Scoop out watermelon as close to the rind as possible.
2. In a blender, puree the watermelon and sugar until smooth.
3. Pour the puree through a fine mesh strainer. Transfer the liquid to a pitcher and add the lime juice, alcohol choice (or go alcohol free) and 4 ounces of the Triple Sec. Stir to combine.
4. Place salt in a shallow dish, in a second small plate, add the remaining 1-ounce of Triple Sec.
5. Dip the rims of 4 margarita glasses in the Triple Sec, then coat them in the salt mixture.
6. Divide the margarita between the 4 glasses and garnish each with a wedge of lime, lemon, kiwi.