Get Free Tickets for Reggae Girlz vs Costa Rica!
Contest Rules & Disclaimer
Disclaimer & General Rules
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
- Contest begins at 11;59 PM (ET) on Monday, October 18, 2021, and ends at 8 PM (ET) on , October 22, 2021.
- Prizes: Participants have an opportunity to win a pair of tickets to the game.
- To enter the Contest, visit www.cnwnetwork.com, provide just your first name and a valid email address in the form. Upon submitting the completed form, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your entry.
- Each qualified participant will be allowed one entry.
- Draw dates/Deadline dates: Prizes will be drawn at 9 pm on Facebook live at the address: www.facebook.com/NationalWeekly. The deadline date for submission of entries will be at 8 PM (ET) on Friday, October 22, 2021.
- Winner Selection: Winners will be selected at random based on the following contest rules:
- All names submitted will be placed in an electronic database at wheelofnames.com.
- The wheel will be spun once and whichever name the pointer stops on will be declared the winner.
- The winner’s name will pop up on the wheel of names screen for all to see.
- Winners will be contacted via email if they win.
- Winners must provide their full names when contacted and show proof of identification showing date of birth and first name by sending a picture of said identification.
- Prizes will be delivered via email.
- All decisions will be final. The names and photos of the winners will be printed in the National Weekly and posted at www. cnwnetwork.com.
- No responsibility is assumed by Caribbean National Weekly or any sponsor for any computer, online, human error or technical malfunction that may occur and affect the qualification of your entry to this contest.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitution, transfer or assignment of prize permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is not available. All taxes, shipping costs, insurance and any other costs not stated herein are the responsibility of the winner.
- Eligibility: Participation is open to all persons over the age of 18 in the United States, except employees of National Weekly, its parent, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate family members and friends.
- General Conditions: All taxes and any such expenses associated with receiving the prize shall be the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The prize will be awarded and the winner will be notified via email immediately after winner is determined on Saturday October 23, 2021. Winner will l be required to show face by video on Facebook live after the winner’s announcement. Non-compliance may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Inability to contact prize winner at email address within ten minutes after drawing or return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Entrants further grant to Sponsor the right to use their email addresses and publish their proper name and state of residence online, in print and in any other media in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this contest or any prize won.
- Internet: If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Sponsor of the contest is Caribbean National Weekly (CNW).