FLORIDA – Broward County invites you to join us October 9 & 10, 2019 for the 2019 Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE).
This year, we are very excited to celebrate our 5th anniversary as well as to announce that over 60 countries have confirmed their participation! To see a full list of countries, please visit the Participating Countries tab on our webpage at FITCExpo.com
FITCE 2019 CONFIRMED DIGNITARIES TO DATE:
- His Excellency Jamil Mahuad, Former President of Ecuador
- His Excellency Luis Alberto Lacalle, Former President of Uruguay
- His Excellency Basdeo Panday, Former Prime Minister of Trinidad & Tobago
- His Excellency A. Mannan, Planning Minister, Government of Bangladesh
- The Honorable Luis Pérez Gutiérrez, Governor of Antioquia, Colombia
- The Honorable Mara Carfagna, Vice President of the Chamber of Deputies & Former Minister of Equal Opportunity, Italy
- The Honorable Pier Fernando Casini, Former President of the Chamber of Deputies, Italy
- His Excellency Piotr Wilczek, Ambassador of Poland to the United States
- His Excellency Barfuor Adjei-Barwuah, Ambassador of Ghana to the United States
- The Honorable, Ted Deutch, U.S. Congressman (22ndDistrict)
- The Honorable Jamal Sewell, Secretary of Commerce, Florida, USA
- The Honorable Zenaldo Coutinho, Mayor of Belém, Brazil
- The Honorable Bernard Wagner, Mayor of Belize City, Belize
- The Honorable Earl Trapp, Mayor of San Ignacio, Belize
- Kary Hintz-Tate, Director for Economic Policy & Summit Coordination, Department of State, Washington D.C.
- Daniel Garza, Former Deputy Director of External and Intergovernmental Affairs in the Office of the Secretary, U.S. Department of Interior & Former Associate Director of the Office of Public Liaison in the White House, LIBRE Initiative
- Father Albert R. Coutié, International Radio & TV Celebrity
- And other mayors, consuls general, deputy consuls, trade commissioners and bi-national chambers from over 60
About FITCE 2019
The Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE) is the largest government hosted international trade and cultural conference in the State of Florida. This year, FITCE 2019 will once again welcome local and international companies to the Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This will be a unique opportunity to engage high level government leaders, international trade experts and business delegations from around the world in dialogues relating to international trade, foreign direct investment and culture. FITCE 2019 expects to attract over 1,500 attendees! General Admission is FREE!
FITCE 2019 Activities:
- Panel Discussions and Seminars – “11 Steps to Exporting – A Roadmap to your Exporting Success!” and “How to Import into the United States”
- Doing Business with the World – export and investment opportunities presented by foreign government officials, ambassadors, consuls general, trade commissioners and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce
- Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives – meet one-on-one with governmental officials, ambassadors, consuls general, trade commissioners and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce
- The World Expo Marketplace – Visit and network with local and international with over 300 exhibitors (buyers & sellers list provided on-site)
- American & International Buyers Panel / Meet & Greet – Learn about the purchasing process of large institutions and meet the buyers afterwards
- Networking Cocktail Receptions / Cultural Experiences, and much more!
Why Should I Attend FITCE?
- Sell your products and services to over 60 countries at the World Expo Marketplace!
- Meet & Greet international delegations, consulates, trade commissioners and bi-national chambers at Doing Business with the World, World Expo Marketplace and Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives
- Learn about international trade resources and assistance during the “11 Steps to Exporting”, “How to Import into the United States,” Doing Business with the World panels and more!
- Immerse yourself with worldwide culture – visit the local & international visual art exhibit & enjoy multicultural performances
Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE)
Date: October 9 & 10, 2019
Location: Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center
Address: 1950 Eisenhower Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316
REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN FOR GENERAL ADMISSION AND EXHIBITOR TABLES!
Includes admission to FITCE 2019 daytime program for two days (October 9th &10th) from 8:00AM – 5PM including morning opening ceremonies
FREE of Cost
Registration Deadline: October 7, 2019
REGISTER HERE FOR GENERAL ADMISSION
- 6′ Exhibit table with tablecloth and two chairs*
- Listing on the exhibitor map distributed during the conference
*Electricity not included, but available for a rental cost via convention center.
Food/Beverage samples must receive authorization from convention center prior to being distributed.